The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum’s Café 1894
is located in the hall originally occupied by the
The area has been recreated as faithfully as
possible with the aid of photographs believed
to date from the building’s completion in
1894, as well as blueprints, drawings, and
extant structural components.
The original Mitsubishi Ichigokan building
at the time of its completion in 1894.
A corridor on the south side
of the second floor (circa 1965)
in the Meiji era.